LED FACIAL THERAPY – NEW TO INDICA!
The popular celebrity skin treatment has finally arrived at Indica Medispa. If you want plump, smooth skin, an even complexion, reduced breakouts and a permanent glow then this is the ultimate treatment. It’s fast and effective and has no downtime or discomfort! Perfect for a special occasion and for brides wanting the best skin possible forthe big day.
What is LED?
LED (Light Emitting Diode) Technology is a non invasive skin treatment that sends wavelengths of non thermal light into the dermal layer of the skin to activate skin cells. The cell converts light energy into fuel to produce proteins and lipids essential for building and repairing the skin.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production and oxygenation for up to 180 days after treatment
- Visibly plumps and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Energises and rejuvenates skin for a plumper and more glowing complexion. Gives life back to the skin
- Helps fade pigmentation, and evens the skin tone
- Anti – inflammatory, diffuses redness and strengthens capillary walls – perfect for Rosacea and sensitive skin.
- Purifying and antibacterial perfect for acne and oily skin, it helps to reduce excess oil and calm and dry out breakouts while preventing new ones from forming.
- Healing and calming
The combination of blue and purple light is scientifically proven to reduce the effects of depression/anxiety and insomnia. a popular treatment used to treat winter blues and help re balance the body during jet lag.
INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY
- Increases circulation and formation of new capillaries which brings an immediate healthy glow to the skin.
- Increases lymph system activity to reduce swelling and puffiness, results can be seen from the first treatment.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts – collagen is responsible for the firmness, elasticity and fullness of the skin. The increased production of collagen and fibroblasts will plump out lines, smooth the texture of the skin and reduce pore size over time.
- Causes the release of ATP. This provides energy to cells to make the most of the additional blood, oxygen, nutrients, detoxification, growth and repair already initiated by the infrared light.
How many do I need?
8-10 treatments 2 x a week is essential for optimum results. A follow up treatment every 6 weeks helps to maintain the results is recommended.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Stand Alone Treatment $79.00 (regular $89.00)
Full Facial $100
As an add on to any full priced facial or body service $39.00 (regular $49.00)
IPL SKIN REJUVENATION
The heat and light from the IPL machine causes a minor trauma in the skin forcing the skin and body to go into repair mode. The light sends out a signal for the body to start producing more collagen and elastin helping to improve fine lines, uneven skin texture and enlarged pores. This treatment can also be used to improve pigmentation and sun damage as irregular pigment is absorbed by the light and some of the melanin producing cells are disabled, evening out the skins appearance. The IPL machine can also treat acne and broken capillaries.
Treatments offered include:
- Face/Neck – From $ 140
- Decolletage – From $80
- Facial Tread Vein Treatment – From $40
A course of 6-8 is recommended for optimum results.
Visit www.energist.com.au for further information, as well as before/after photographs.